Saturday, March 18, 2017

Today I started researching different programs I can do my magazine on. First i looked into Joomag. But I encountered a problem. It is not free anymore and Joomag was my number one choice. I had somebody from last year show me how to do it Because I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. But she even said it had changed. So Joomag is not one of my choices anymore. Then the next one I looked into was canva. Canva right now is my number one choice but I'm still doing some more research to see if there is a better program I can use.

This wasn't the only thing I did today. I decided I wanted to know more about my target audience so I know exactly what I should be doing in my magazine. I came across this website.
http://www.targetmarketingmag.com/article/market-focus-fitness-enthusiasts-28722/
I learned that most fitness magazines are read by fitness enthusiasts. Most of these people are middle aged women who are college educated. These are the people that are buying the magazines because they want to be able to stay in shape by doing it in a fun way. So reading magazines is fun for them. These women usually subscribe to SHAPE magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment