Tuesday, March 28, 2017

FINAL TWO WEEKS!

So now that is the final two weeks I have to start creating my actual magazine. I first started by creating the cover (which i blogged about already) but I did change a few things in my cover. Then I started with the table of contents which i am not done with but I do know what my layout is. And finally my two page story. In my cover i did change a few things. One thing I changed was the color of the title. We made it hot pink. But of course we didn't just pick pink out of no where because we all know we can't just do that. We got inspiration from STRONG magazine. The picture is black and white (something that I also changed about my cover page) and the cover lines are white with a little bit of color like yellow or pink. The color red we had in our original design was too masculine and this isn't a magazine for men it is a women's magazine. This is what we came up with. This picture still isn't the definite picture I'm going to use. I'm going to take new pictures this weekend and see which ones I like more.

No comments:

Post a Comment